Skip to content
What we are looking for
- We buy 1960s and older Barbie related dolls and clothing. Others like LITTLE KIDDLES, MATTEL, SHIRLEY TEMPLE, VOGUE, AND MUCH MORE. MADAME ALEXANDER.
- Hot Wheels from the 1960s and ‘70s with REDLINES on the wheels are very desirable.
- Cap guns, plastic models, battery operated toys and robots, super hero figures, slot cars.
- 1940s through ‘60S SUPER HERO COMIC BOOKS, gum trading cards and display boxes.
- PEZ DISPENSERS, tin lunch boxes, electric trains, steel vehicles frankly there are so many types of toys we can’t list them all.
- WE ARE NOW BUYING ALL TYPES OF ACTION FIGURES FROM THE 1980S AND EARLIER INCLUDING STAR WARS, TRANSFORMERS, INDIANA JONES AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER CHARACTER YOU CAN THINK OF.
- WE ALSO BUY LARGE COLLECTIONS.
- WE DON’T BUY: stuffed toys or stuffed dolls, cabbage patch dolls, fisher price or playskool toys or baby and toddler toys, doll furniture, puzzles, books or records, no board games, unless they are tv show or Character related.
- We are also buying BASEBALL CARDS from the 1960s and older.
- We are looking for Disneyland and Disney World park related items from 1955 to present including park used props, ride vehicles, also cast member costumes. Employee special exclusives and toys. Many ex-employees and friends have special keepsakes that they acquired when the park discarded or threw items away or sold them at special sales and we would love to see them. Especially Disneyland silk screened posters and signs from the 50s and 60s. Vintage Disneyland ticket books and tickets and all kinds of souvenirs.